Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patty's Day Mani

So I noticed Color Club was having a nail art contest on their Facebook page (over now, winners announced on St. Patrick's Day). I thought I would spice up my Sheer Disguise and Sinful Colors Green Ocean mani with some St. Patrick's Day nail art!!
Here is a different angle where you can really see the flakies. I got the idea for the fun lines from this awesome picture someone posted on the Color Club page. Okay so mine look nothing like hers, a nd not even close to as good. Isn't her nail art amazing? Like wow.
I also added a little freehand shamrock to make it more festive. And just to make it pimp, I made the shamrock glow in the dark! I used Diamond Cosmetics Gloworm Green, which I love! You should check them out. As far as I know they are only sold online, but they're only $2.50 each. Even their closeout colors are pretty awesome, and they're only $1.00.
If you did a St. Patrick's Day mani, send me a pic/link. I'd love to see it!!

7 comments:

  1. Shut up, you did that shamrock free-hand? Awesome job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, totally! I imagined it like 4 little hearts coming together in the middle. Then while it was still wet (but not wet enough), I smeared some gold in the middle and out through each leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love the little shamrocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe thanks! I'm thinking of doing one today with a rainbow spanning 4 nails and a pot of gold on the thumb :D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I just now blogged about another one so check that out too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is very nice !
    if you want visit my blog.
    thank's
    http://ilblogdiivana.blogspot.com/search/label/ESSENCE

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!