Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to School Nails

Aahhh....finally! I have been longing for this beauty from the Zoya Smoke and Mirrors collection since it came out. I like some of the others, but this one above all. It was the LAST bottle at Ulta. $6.75 with my coupon, and Jeremy said he'd buy it for me if I spent less than 5 minutes lol. 
Zoya Yara
She is a dusty army green, ever so slightly blackened and a bit darker than I expected. Something else I didn't expect though - the gold glitter is actually flecky!And it isn't just gold, it's bronze, gold, and light green. Amazing! Click the pic for maximum aweness. 

Sunlight

 Shade outdoors

Her grayish side

Indoors

Totally got a compliment on Yara for my first day of school!

5 comments:

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!