Sunday, September 25, 2011

French Tips with Fowl Play

I was in the mood for a french, but wanted something more exciting.
This mani lasted for days and days, at least six. It still looks good today but I need a change.

Here is a great bottle pic of Orly Fowl Play that shows the flaky awesomeness on the tips too. Orly Fowl Play is a rich dark purple polish loaded with red and blue flakies.

For this mani I used 2 coats Orly Fowl Play on the tips, 1 coat Zoya Sari for the french color, and WetNWild Glitz on the tip line.

Here is Zoya Sari by itself, one coat.

And since Moose always likes to be in my pictures, here is a chinny chin scratch with me new mani.

11 comments:

  1. Simply stunning - I love the extra touch of the line running the edge of the french tip. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really helps break up the imperfections of freehanding tips :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get and keep your nails so gorgeously long???

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is supper pretty! I love doing the tips in color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really nice mani!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this french :0 This beige colour from Zoya is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I'm still lemming this and haven't seen it in stock anywhere~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Megan! That is SO pretty! Love your new bg too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!