Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gel Liner in a Tube

Noticed the gel liner craze, with the little pot and the eyeliner brush? Well Tarte Aqua-Gel Eyeliner is like that, but in a normal eyeliner twist tube. Here is what the tube looks like, except mine is cooler cause it's the TrueBlood version :D.
Here is the Tarte website on it. I love how it's made with some natural ingredients and free of petroleum products!
Now I'm not that great at applying things like this, so try not to take this too specifically lol. Whatever imperfections you have while applying it are easily smoothed out when you put your eyeshadow on. What I can tell you is that it's awesome. It glides on like a liquid liner, but it's more firm like the gel liner. It's better because it's in stick form so you can just twist it up and you don't need a brush. It's long lasting, smudge proof, and doesn't flake off.


See! You can't even tell I messed up now! This liner is black black, blacker than the website pics. If it looks a little grayed out here it's because I put gray eyeshadow over it :).


Here is the finished eye. Bold and awesome!


And the finished face, with my Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lipgloss in Jesse

2 comments:

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!