Thursday, November 3, 2011

Defiant Pedi

MeMeMe Defiant, that is :). It's a European polish. Drool ladies.
I was feeling something dark. This is two coats Defiant with one thin coat of Color Club Holiday Splendor from my haul yesterday.


Here is Defiant in a couple different lights. At its darkest it only looks black out of the corner of your eye. When you actually look at it, it's just super dark teal.

Here is is topped with the thinnest coat of Holiday Splendor I could muster, to add a little glitter bling.


Holiday Splendor is holo glitter in a bright green slightly teal jelly base. The glitter flashes blue, green, and gold.

My combo ended up a slightly darker ChG Atlantis....crap lol but quite a bit more green. The more I look at it, the more I like it and realize that it's different!

3 comments:

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!