Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and Mistletoe

Merry Christmas my lovely readers!

I used China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses with a penguin accent nail.

I got the idea for the penguin from Samarium's Swatches. Isn't it cute? I just used a tiny brush for each color and took a picture so you can see the comparable size.

Here are some swatches of Mistletoe Kisses by itself.


It was a great formula with two coats and the glitter wasn't gritty at all. The color is a lighter than true green jelly base with silver glitter. The base makes some of the glitter look green, but I'm pretty sure it's all silver.  

Moose enjoyed Christmas this year, sporting his Cookie Taster shirt :D.
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and continue to enjoy the family time. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good! I hope your holiday was great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty so much ladies. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!