Friday, July 27, 2012

OPI Halloween Collection So So Skullicious

OPI's new mini collection for Halloween 2012 So So Skullicious, scheduled to release this Fall, is already out in some places! The packaging is just adorable!
Here is a close up of the polishes and Dia de Los Muertos style sugar skull art.

 If only that art were printed on the bottles, wowza!

 Here is the back of the box with color descriptions and pictures of the nail decals that come in the box. It looks like it's just 10.

And the polishes: Hi Pumpkin!, A-Rose From the Dead, Mourning Glory, Candlelight
They seem to be just regular cremes, which is a bit disappointing. And none glow in the dark either, I tried!

Any of you see this out yet, like it, want it? It really makes me want to do some sugar skull nail art.

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait till I see this at Ulta! I love anything Halloween so I'll be getting it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks cute. I want it! Too bad I don't have an Ulta near me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually got mine at the Navy Exchange. So if you live near a military base try asking one of your friends to take you shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bit disappointing that they are just plain old creme polish :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr. Apparently China Glaze is coming out with a much cooler one this year. There is a glitter one I NEED.

      Delete
  5. For some reason I love that orange... it looks orangey coral and I adore it. I was wondering what OPI would have for Halloween since glow in the dark, orange, black, purple are every other year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the orange is the only one I like! It is a little lighter and creamier than a true pumpkin orange from what I can tell in the bottle.

      Delete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!