Thursday, November 1, 2012

You're a Witch!!

Happy Halloween!! I was too busy last night to post my Halloween mani :P. I was feeling something witchy.
Creepy trees, a pumpkin, and a flying witch!


I must say my right hand looks better, go figure!


I tried to double stamp the pumpkins with white then orange, but even that didn't show up. I just did the white first and painted over it carefully as a guideline.

I used Borghese Purple Confetti for the base, topped with Girly Bits Purple Potion (witch appropriate huh?) for some extra sparkle. I did gradient tips with Butter London Black Knight. The yellow is China Glaze Sunshine Pop with a little white swirled in for a cool moon. The orange is China Glaze Candy Corn. I added a coat of Lynderella When the Moon Was a Star to make a fun night sky behind my haunted house on my thumb. 


Borghese Purple Confetti surprised me so much with the mostly matte finish! Yea, it's a little gritty because of the glitter, but it was still a cool surprise!

 Here's what I wore for Halloween! I'm Pocahontas...or her albino cousin...

 I hung out with my friend Brittany, who dressed as a super cute witch. One of the kids came up to the door and said "YOU'RE A WITCH!" Lol! Well yea!


 NOM  NOM Milk duds!!!

What did you dress up as for Halloween? Link a picture in the comments!!

2 comments:

  1. super :)


    ♥♥♥
    follow me @instagram, facebook, youtube, gfc and bloglovin (?) .. will return! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!