Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Jindie Nails I'm a Star Dot Com

I'm a rock staaarrrr!!! lol

Jindie Nails I'm a Star Dot Com is a white jelly base that seems almost tinted every so slightly purpley pink. It has medium stars in black and silver, huge round black glitter, fuchsia round glitter in large/medium/small, silver hexes in huge/large/small which sometimes look holo, and tiny hexes in silver and black. 

A little ode to Victoria the Manicurator here lol. I shall never be as good as you. If you can't tell, she's my idol. I think these poses really do show the nail polish well, I just can't get the grace of it down. And I need a light box for sure.

Cute polish. No issues. It's a bit sheer and this is three coats. You may want more coats or to layer it over white. I do like the depth of glitter that more coats makes though. I didn't do any glitter fishing or dabbing, but I didn't get any huge black circles. I think I would like this polish more if it had some pink glass fleck shimmer in the base - just seems like it would go well.

You can buy Jindie Nails in her Etsy shop for $8.50/$5. Her polish is also available at Llarowe, Mei Mei's Signatures, and Ninja Polish.
Follow Jindie Nails on Facebook and Instagram!

These products were provided for my unbiased review.

1 comment:

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!